Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Taglines

Life without danger is a waste of oxygen.

Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!

Frogs have it easy. They can eat what bugs them.

I was only looking at your name tag, honest.

KENTUCKY: Five million people, Fifteen last names.

Jesus saves sinners and redeems them for cash and valuable prizes.

Can I trade this job for what's behind door # 2.

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is like having a peeing section in a swimming pool.

I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.

Never trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent.

I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?

Don't ask me, I'm making this up as I go!.

Dime: a dollar with all the taxes taken out.

Did ya hear? They took the word gullible out of the dictionary!

The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

I'm not crazy; I'm just a sane person trapped in the body of a lunatic.

Famous last words: What happens if you touch these two wires tog--ahhhhhhhhhh.

I've given up trying to escape from reality; they always find me anyway.

I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

Who puts those "Thin Ice" signs out there.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Skyelin said...

I think I am one of those who wants to makes things happen, then makes something happen, and then wonders what the hell just happened.

looking at the name tag...right.

KY: not true since the army post mved in, now there's 20!

Just because you're paranoi doesn't mean that they're *not* out to get you!

life is supposed to be do-it-yourself?!?!?! when was somebody gonna tell me this????

I keep trying to find reality and sanity and...nevermind.

The thin ice fairy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home